WM778 SeriesApplication: The WM778 series are normally closed pressure protection valves often used when an auxiliary system is supplied off a primary system. The valve will protect the primary air brake system from failure by automatically re-closing at 70 psi.
- Normally closed valve until a pressure of 70 psi is reached
- Valve will automatically close if pressure drops below 70 psi in compliance with the latest revisions to FMVSS121
- (2) 1/4” NPT ports
- Max operating pressure: 150 psi
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 180F
- Description: Does NOT include In-Line Filter
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.