- Engine Manufacturer: Cummins
- Engine Model: ISX
- Compressor Manufacturer: Wabco
- Displacement (CFM at 1250 RPM) 18.7 CFM
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Bore Size: 85 mm
- Mounting Flange Location: Flange, Front
- Number of Mounting Holes: 4
- Compressor Drive Type: Gear
- Drive Gear Included: Yes
- Crankshaft Drive Type: Threaded
- Thru-Drive Mounting Type: Flange - 4 Hole
- Thru-Drive Shaft Connector: 11-Tooth Spline
- Governor Included: No
- Governor Port: M10 x 1.0 Straight Thread O-Ring Port
- Lubrication: Engine Oil Feed
- Discharge Air Port: M27 x 2.0 Straight Thread O-ring Port
- Cooling: Water-Cooled
- Coolant Inlet Port: M18 x 1.5 Straight Thread O-ring Port
Cross References: 1650792004, 2500-030-001, 2500030001, 3101137, 3101137RX, 3103406, 3103413, 3103413RX, 3104215, 3104216, 3104216RX, 3680441, 3681902, 3681904, 4318216, 4318216CUM, 4318216RX, 4952758, 4952758RX, 4962716, 9111535100, 9111535100BXR, 9111535100X, 9111535107, 9111535107X, 9111536070, HDX9111535100X, MBI9111535100X, U559111535100X
About Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, a member of the Knorr-Bremse group, develops and supplies leading-edge active safety technologies, air brake charging, and control systems and components under the Bendix® brand name for medium and heavy duty trucks, tractors, trailers, buses, and other commercial vehicles throughout North America. Bendix is driven to deliver solutions for improved vehicle performance, safety, and overall operating costs. Their two primary market segments are Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) and Aftermarket (AM).
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC emphasizes quality and product safety and see these two components as a critical success factor with individual responsibility and ownership being essential. They have established high standards of health, safety, and environmental performance to help improve the quality of life of their employees and surrounding communities.
Bendix maintains both quality (ISO90001/TS16949) and environmental (ISO14001) certifications.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.