- Surpasses SAE J589 and J910 standards for turn and hazard functions
- Improved light weight, housing and handle
- Capable of flashing 18 lamps in hazard mode (9 lamps per side for turn signal flashing)
- Features a sealed boot to eliminate dust intrusion
- Includes self-canceling feature
- 962 features a lift-to-dim/flash-to-pass
- Category: Turn Signal Switch
- Housing Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Number of Wires: 6
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Packard Connector
- Series: Signal-Stat
- Wire Gauge: 14
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.