- 90325Y lamp functions as a turn signal and features a directional arrow protection
- Surface mounts with four #10 screws on a 625" bolt circle
- Requires a 1" diameter hole, 1" deep
- Popular lamp on buses and emergency vehicles
- Category: Turn Signal
- Common Size: 6"
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108|CMVSS 108|DOT|SAE
- Current Minor: 0.5
- Housing Material: Steel
- Kit: Yes
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Acrylic
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Mount Type: 4 Screw
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Number of Wires: 1
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Stripped End
- Position: Auxiliary
- Reflectorized: No
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Bulb Replaceable
- Series: 90 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.