- Rugged all purpose work lamp
- Trapezoidal floodlight pattern
- More even lighting than comparable incandescant work lamps
- LED light is whiter and brighter than comparable incandescant lamps
- LEDs have no filament, therefore are extremely resistant to shock &
- Operates at full brightness between 8
- 5v and 16v
- Overvoltage protection @ 17v-18v
- LEDs have less current draw, resulting in increased battery &
- alternator life while allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Durable black powder coated housingIncludes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Mounts on one 5/16"-18 stud
- 5 year limited warranty
- Current: 1.2
- Voltage: 12V
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 6
- Number of Wires: 2
- Series: 81 Series
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Stripped End
- Kit: No
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lens Color: Clear
- Housing Color: Black
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mount Material: Stainless Steel
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Mount Type: Stud
- Common Size: 4"
- Mounting Connector Diameter: .313"
- Lumens: 388
- Light Intensity: 3120
- Wire Gauge: 18
- Beam Pattern: Work
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.