- US Patent #D572856, #000795034, #122406, trademark #3483147
- Durable synthetic rubber housing resists corrosion
- Utilizes same 6 diode pattern as traditional Truck-Lite 4" round LED lamps
- Designed to operate in extremely cold temperatures
- Includes mounting hardware
- Mounts on one 5/16" -18 Stud
- Material: Polycarbonate lens, (2x) 8" 16 ga
- wires w/blunt cut, Synthetic rubber housing
- Light Source: 6 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), Designed at 13
- 5v, 0
- 53 amp, 16 watts, 250 lumens
- Replacement Parts: 97980 housing, 95910 mounting hardware, 44304C LED lamp
- Current: 0.53
- Voltage: 12V
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 6
- Number of Wires: 2
- Series: 81 Series
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Blunt Cut
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lens Color: Clear
- Housing Color: Black
- Housing Material: Rubber
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Mount Type: Stud
- Common Size: 4"
- Mounting Connector Diameter: 0.313"
- Lumens: 250
- Wire Gauge: 16
- Beam Pattern: Flood
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.