- High-impact polycarbonate and steel construction.
- Features high beam/low beam halogen headlights and integrated park/turn lamps.
- Lamp functions as snow plow light, all terrain light, or an off road/auxiliary light
- Two vehicle harnesses run from lamps and attach with twist-type connections.
- Current Major: 5.08
- Current Minor: 3.52
- Voltage: 12V
- SP Turn Current Major: 2.1
- SP Turn Current Minor: 0.59
- Lighting Technology: Halogen
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 2
- Number of Wires: 5
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Six Pole .180 Bullet Molded Plug
- Kit: Yes
- Lens Shape: Rectangular
- Lens Color: Clear
- Mount Color: Black: Mount Material: Steel
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- SP Turn Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Compliance Family: CMVSS 108 | FMVSS 108 | DOT
- Mount Type: 1 Stud Mount
- Position: Universal
- Common Size: 4" X 6"
- Mounting Connector Diameter: 0.5"
- Product Type: Snow Plow Lights
- Wire Gauge: 16
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.