- Pure white light output is closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility with a bright, crisp output
- Complex reflector design optimizes and evenly distributed light for the best visibility pattern
- LEDs are bulb-free, and offer a solid-state design, encapsulated in hardened epoxy, to resist damage caused by shock and vibration, offering as much as 50x longer life than comparable incandescent lamps
- Solid-state LED design does not use a filament or bulb tube, and is unaffected by rigorous shock and vibration
- Die-cast aluminum housing is corrosion and impact-resistant
- Category: Auxiliary Light
- Common Size: 4"
- Current Minor: 0.7
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Round
- Light Intensity: 3070
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Mount/Trim Color: Black
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Number of Wires: 2
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Packard Connector 12048159
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.