- Ideal for agricultural applications
- Functions as tractor, utility, alley or hook-up lamp for fifth wheel
- Screw-on bulb connections for positive contact and easy bulb replacementÃ‚Â
- Single wire, stud ground
- Weather proof rubber shell protects sealed beam for longer life
- Shell remains flexible from -40 degrees to +125 degrees
- Adjustable bracket with 5/16'' diameter stud
- Category: Work Light
- Common Size: 5"
- Current: 2.9
- Housing Color: Black
- Housing: Rubber
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Material: Glass
- Lens Shape: Round
- Light Intensity: 2500
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Mount Type: Stud
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Number of Wires: 1
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Blunt Cut
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Bulb Replaceable
- Series: Signal-Stat
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.