- Complies with SAE J2039 standards
- a requirement by California Title 13 law
- Available in integral flange, grommet, and surface mountÂ
- Engineered to withstand the toughest working environments on earthÂ
- Commonly mounted at "mid-point" on trailers or "no zone" areas on tractors |
- Sealed design locks moisture outÂ
- LEDs have no filament, therefore are not susceptible to shock and vibrationÂ
- Less current draw, resulting in increased battery and alternator life while allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Backed by our industry-leading Lifetime Warranty
- Category: Turn Signal
- Common Size: 2"x6"
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108 | CMVSS 108 | DOT | SAE
- Current Minor: 0.03
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Fit 'N Forget S.S.
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Oval
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 6
- Position: Side
- Reflectorized: No
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: 60 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.