- Faster illumination offers significant safety benefit for following drivers to react quicker, resulting in an average of 3' reaction time advantage for every 10 mph
- Meets stringent Front, Park and Turn requirementsÂ
- LEDs have no filament, therefore are not susceptible to shock and vibration
- Less current draw, resulting in increased battery and alternator life while allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Category: Front/Park/Turn
- Common Size: 2"x6"
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108 | CMVSS 108 | DOT | SAE
- Current Major: 0.55
- Current Minor: 0.09
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Fit 'N Forget S.S.
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Oval
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 44
- Number of Wires: 3
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: 60 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.