- Tough GE Noryl, non-conductive, corrosion resistant body
- Floating type, cadmium-plated brass pins allow best alignment and long-lasting contact with plug
- Internal connections feature a direct wired ground
- Circuits are identified by color codes and embossed notations
- Ring terminals are used to connect wires
- Receptacle pins prevent increased resistance due to strand breakage caused by set screws
- Available in standard and circuit breaker version
- Meets SAE J560 standards
- We recommend using rubber boots with flush mount receptacles
- Housing Color: Gray
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Kit: No
- Mount Type: Surface Mount
- Number of Pins: 7
- Series: 50 Series
- Split/Solid Pin: Solid Pin
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.