- Faster illumination offers significant safety benefit for following drivers to react quicker, resulting in an average distance of 3' for every 10 mph design results in decreased depth compared to integral plug versions, allowing for mounting in confined spaces
- LEDs have no filament, therefore are extremely resistant to shock and vibration,
- Less current draw, resulting in increased battery and alternator life while allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Category: Stop/Turn/Tail
- Common Size: 4"
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108|CMVSS 108|DOT|SAE
- Current Minor: 0.03
- Diamond Shell: No
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Red
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 6
- Number of Wires: 3
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Straight Female PL-3
- Reflectorized: No
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.