- Engineered to feature ten bright and economical light emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Uses standard PL-3 connector
- Designed with impact-resistant acrylic material
- Sealed lens and housing locks moisture out
- Snap fit grommet requires no screws for installation
- LEDs do not have a filament, therefore are not susceptible to shock andvibration damage major cause of failure for lamps with an incandescent bulb
- Epoxy-encapsulated electronics prevents damage from moisture andcorrosion
- Popular on owner/operator and show truck
- Category: Front/Park/Turn
- Common Size: 4"
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108|CMVSS 108|DOT|SAE
- Current Major: 0.12
- Current Minor: 0.02
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: Acrylic
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: PL-3
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Acrylic
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 10
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: Signal-Stat
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.