- World's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry
- Exceeds legal requirements
- Hardwired lamp design is easily retrofitted
- LEDs draw less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Electronics completely sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion and moisture
- Offers trailer engineers and manufacturers new trailer and rear door structure design flexibility
- Requires 3/4" mounting hole
- Reduces lighting costs due to physical damage and heat entrapment
- Category: Marker Clearance Light
- Common Size: 3/4"
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Clear/Yellow
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Number of Wires: 2
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: .180 Bullet
- Reflectorized: No
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: 33 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.