- US patent 7,658,524
- World's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry
- Exceeds legal requirements
- Hardwired lamp design is easily retrofitted
- LEDs draw less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Electronics completely sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion and moisture
- Offers trailer engineers and manufacturers new trailer and rear door structure design flexibility
- Requires 3/4" mounting hole
- Reduces lighting costs due to physical damage and heat entrapment
- Material thickness for flange is 040'' - 250''
- Material thickness for grommet is 125'' - 250''
- Category: Marker Clearance Light
- Common Size: .75"
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Shape: Yellow
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Number of Wires: 2
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: .180 Bullet
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: 33 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.