- Wabash and Monon replacementÃ‚Â
- 'ABS'' version complies with FMVSS 108 requirement for ABS malfunction indicator lamp on trailer and ABS braking systems
- 12V, 15,000-hour-rated bulb life
- Lamp designed for PC requirements on a 45-degree angle in mounting devices #30720, #00801, #00803, #00804 or surface mount flange
- Replaces Signal-Stat 1030 series
- Category: Marker Clearance Light
- Common Size: 2"
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: PL-10
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Reflectorized: No
- Series: 30 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.