- When properly mounted, exceeds FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 DOT requirements for low beam and high beam performance
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and more
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlamp design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist from damage caused by corrosion or moisture
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600v
- Current Major: 2.95
- Current Minor: 1.45
- Voltage: 12V/24V
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 2
- Number of Wires: 3
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: H4 Connector
- Kit: No
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lens Color: Clear
- Housing Material: E-Coat Aluminum
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Compliance Family: CMVSS 108 | FMVSS 108 | DOT
- Heated Lens: No
- Common Size: 7"
- Wire Gauge: 16
- Aiming Type: Manual
- Beam Patter: High/Low
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.