- Features chrome-plated brass housing
- Snap-fit design uses standard 1-1/4" diameter hole
- Commonly used to illuminate a license plate on step bumpers
- Two units required for license illumination
- Ideal for courtesy, map, instrument, license or step lighting
- Current: 0.59
- Voltage: 12V
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Number of Wires: 1
- Series: 26 Series
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Plus Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: .180 Bullet
- Kit: No
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lens Color: Clear
- Mount/Trim Color: Chrome
- Mount/Trim Material: Zinc
- Housing Material: Brass
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108, CMVSS 108, DOT, SAE
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Common Size: 1"
- Mounting Connector Diameter: 1.25"
- Wire Gauge: 18
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.