- Flashes at a rate of 60 to 120 FPM, with first flash less than 15 seconds after startup.
- Bi-polar flasher functions continuously at 13v for 36 hours with 10-32 CP lamps, 20 AMP max.
- Uses standard 1/4" male blade terminals.
- Features double coil relay with electronic components.
- Current: 0.33
- Voltage: 12V
- Brand: Signal-Stat
- Number of Lamps: 10
- Lamp Connection: 2 Blade Terminals
- Mount Color: Black
- Mount Material: Plastic
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108 | DOT | SAE
- Strobe Frequency Max: 120
- Strobe Frequency Min: 60
- Flasher Mechanism: Electro-Mechanical
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.