- Innovative optic design allows combination lamps to function as two
- Draws less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Designed to fit applications requiring minimal space
- Must be mounted horizontally
- PC rated lamps meet requirements when mounted on a 45 degree angle
- P2 red lamps have 2 diode pattern, PC rated red lamps &
- standard yellow lamps have 4 diode pattern, and P2 rated yellow lamps have 6 diode pattern
- Category: Marker Clearance Light
- Common Size: 1"x4"
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: 19 Series Male Pin
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Rectangular
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: Bracket Mount
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 4
- Reflectorized: No
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: 19 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.