- High-impact polycarbonate, sonically sealed lens and housing.
- Long life 15,000-hour bulbs.
- License or utility applications.
- Current Major: 0.33
- Voltage: 12V
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 2
- Series: 19 Series
- Lamp Connection: 19 Series Male Pin
- Lens Shape: Rectangular
- Lens Color: Clear
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108, CMVSS 108, DOT, SAE
- Diamond Shell: No
- Mount Type: Bracket Mount
- Common Size: 1" X 4"
- Product Type: License Light
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.