- Uses standard mounting holes and accessories
- Draws less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- OmniVolt versions also meet ECE standards
- Not suitable for PC requirements
- OmniVolt versions address increasing vehicle power demands by operating equally in electrical systems ranging from 10 to 30 volts
- Meets SAE J592e standards
- Meets SAE J594f when mounted with no rollout or rollback
- Category: Marker Clearance Light
- Common Size: 2"x5"
- Diamond Shell: Yes
- Housing Material: Acrylic
- Kit: Yes
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Acrylic
- Lens Shape: Rectangular
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Mount Type: 2 Screw
- Mount/Trim Color: Yellow
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 3
- Number of Wires: 2
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Weather Connector
- Reflectorized: Yes
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: 18 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.