- For GM cab marker lamps 1969 to the present
- Category: Marker Clearance Light
- Common Size: 2"x3"
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Triangular
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Mount Type: 2 Screw
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Number of Wires: 1
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Stripped End
- Reflectorized: No
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Bulb Replaceable
- Series: Signal-Stat
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.