- High impact acrylic housing protects against rust & corrosion
- Snap-on lens permits easy bulb & lens replacement
- Two bulb design &Ã‚Â dash if one burns out, the other remains lighted
- Not suitable for PC requirements
- Optional mounting gasket available to improve seal between lamp & body
- Replaces Truck-Lite 26301 series
- Current Major: 0.27
- Voltage: 12V
- Brand: Signal-Stat
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 2
- Number of Wires: 1
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Stripped End
- Kit: No
- Lens Shape: Rectangular
- Lens Color: Red
- Housing Material: Acrylic
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108|CMVSS108|DOT|SAE
- Mount Type: Bracket Mount Kit
- Common Size: 2"x4"
- Wire Gauge: 18
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.