- High-impact Permastat housing protects against rust and corrosion |
- Shock/Mount (1213 model) for maximum bulb lifeÂ
- Snap-on lens makes bulb and lens replacement easyÂ
- Two bulb design-if one burns out, the other remains lightedÂ
- Lamp meets requirements with only one bulb
- Not suitable for PC requirementsÂ
- Replaces Truck-Lite 26302 series
- Category: Marker Clearance Light
- Common Size: 2"x4"
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: ABS
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: Hardwired
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Lens Material: Acrylic
- Lens Shape: Rectangular
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Mount Type: 2 Screw
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 2
- Number of Wires: 1
- Plug Side One: Hardwired
- Plug Side Two: Blunt Cut
- Reflectorized: No
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: Signal-Stat
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.