- Standard lamp has 2 diodes
- Less current draw, resulting in increased battery &
- alternator life
- Electronics completely sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion &
- Material: Polycarbonate lens, housing &
- flange, PVC grommet, 16 gauge wire
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), Designed at 14v, 0-8 amp
- Current Major: 0.08
- Voltage: 12V
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 2
- Series: 10 Series
- Lamp Connection: Fit 'N Forget M/C
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108, CMVSS108, DOT, SAE
- Diamond Shell: No
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Reflectorized: No
- Common Size: 2.5"
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.