- Lens &
- housing are sonically sealed
- High impact polycarbonate construction
- 12 volt 15,000 hour rated bulb life
- Available in either 12 volt or 24 volt
- Meets PC requirement on a 45 degree angle in mounting devices #10708, #10720, #00803 or #00804
- Replaces Signal-Stat 1010 &
- 1011 series
- Current Major: 0.33
- Voltage: 12
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs: 1
- Number of Wires: 1
- Series: 10 Series
- Lamp Connection: PL-10
- Lens Shape: Round
- Lens Color: Yellow
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Compliance Family: FMVSS 108, CMVSS108, DOT, SAE
- Diamond Shell: No
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Reflectorized: Yes
- Common Size: 2.5"
- Product Type: Marker Clearance Light
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.