- Features a beehive lens designed for cab marker use
- Lens and housing are sonically sealed
- High-impact polycarbonate construction
- 12V, 15,000-hour-rated bulb
- Category: Marker Clearance Light
- Common Size: 2.5"
- Diamond Shell: No
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Kit: No
- Lamp Connection: PL-10
- Lens Color: Red
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Shape: Beehive
- Lighting Technology: Incandescent
- Mount Type: Grommet Mount
- Reflectorized: No
- Sealed/Bulb Replaceable: Sealed
- Series: 10 Series
- Voltage: 12V
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.