A MileMate set is a Timken matched outer race and inner race in a convenient single box
- Convenience: The bearing components are together in one box – meaning less inventory.
- Longer Bearing Life: Timken® bearings have contoured profiles on the contact surfaces, which evenly distribute the load helping to optimize performance and life.
- Matched Outer and Inner Races: International standards only mandate that the same part numbers have the same basic outside diameter, bore, width and outer race angle. This means that internal geometries and characteristics could vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: The cost of matched parts is relatively small compared to the cost of unscheduled downtime.
- Includes part numbers: HM212047, HM212011
- Basic Dynamic Load Rating: 42,000 lbs
- Basic Static Load Rating: 55,000 lbs
- OEM Preferred
- Case Carbonized Steel
- Super finished rollers and raceways
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.