- Convenience: The bearing components are together in one box – meaning less inventory.
- Longer Bearing Life: Timken® bearings have contoured profiles on the contact surfaces, which evenly distribute the load helping to optimize performance and life.
- Matched Outer and Inner Races: International standards only mandate that the same part numbers have the same basic outside diameter, bore, width and outer race angle. This means that internal geometries and characteristics could vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: The cost of matched parts is relatively small compared to the cost of unscheduled downtime.
- Includes: Bearing Cup (653) & Bearing Cone (663)
- Outer Diameter: 5.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Bore: 3.25"
- Width: 1.625"
Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.