- 3:1 Shrink Ratio
- Rigid, heavy wall polyolefin for heavy duty applications
- Lined with dual-purpose adhesive sealant to bond the shrink tubing to the cable jacket and protect against moisture ingress
- Minimum shrink temperature: 248°F (120°C)
- Operating temperature: -67°F (-55°C) to 230°F (110°C)
- Meets UL 486D and is CSA certified for direct burial applications
- Meets MIL Spec. DTL-23053/15 Class 1 requirements for flame retardancy
- Pack Size: 6
- Wire Range: 2-4/0 ga.
- Color: Black
- Length: 6"
- Expanded I.D.: 1.0
- Recovered I.D.: 0.320"
- Recovered Wall Thickness: 0.100"
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.