- 3:1 Shrink Ratio
- Flexible, dual wall polyolefin for medium duty applications
- Lined with dual-purpose adhesive sealant to bond the shrink tubing to the cable jacket and protect against moisture ingress
- Minimum shrink temperature: 248°F (120°C)
- Operating temperature: -67°F (-55°C) to 230°F (110°C)
- Pack Size: 6
- Wire Range: 22-18 ga.
- Color: Trans. Red
- Length: 6"
- Expanded I.D.: 0.187"
- Recovered I.D.: 0.075"
- Recovered Wall Thickness: 0.47
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.