- 4:1 Shrink Ratio
- Flexible polyolefin material
- Lined with dual-purpose adhesive sealant to bond the shrink tubing to the cable jacket and protect against moisture ingress
- High shrink ratio is ideal for bundling multiple wires together or for applications featuring large or oddly shaped electrical connectors
- Minimum shrink temperature: 257°F (125°C)
- Operating temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- RoHS compliant
- Pack Size: 6
- Wire Range: 18-8 ga.
- Color: Black
- Length: 6" Expanded I.D.: 0.315"
- Recovered Wall Thickness: 0.069"
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.