Gas-Magnum truck shock absorbers provide firm control without a harsh ride.
- Expanded reserve tube* for greater oil capacity to better dissipate heat compared to OE
- Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Nitrogen gas-charged for improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire-to-road contact by reducing aeration
- Work more efficiently with less effort up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1" bore shocks*
- Designed for mid- to full-size light-duty work trucks and vans
- Compressed Bumper Stop: No
- Compressed Length: 15.750"
- Dust Shield Included: Yes
- Dust Shield Material: Metal
- Extended Bumper Stop: No
- Extended Hydraulic Lockout: Yes
- Extended Length: 25.219"
- Lower Mounting Code: Loop Bushing& Sleeve Mount - 3/4" Sleeve ID X 1.3/4" Sleeve OAL Pack: None
- Travel Length: 9.469"
- Upper Mounting Code: Loop Bushing& Sleeve Mount - 3/4" Sleeve ID X 1.3/4" Sleeve OAL
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.