- Special belt construction eliminates belt noise, reduces tension loss, and solves problem drive applications.
- Utilizes advanced materials like Aramid Fiber found in bullet-proof vests and crack and heat-resistant EPDM materials.
- Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends in ABDS applications, resulting in long belt life.
- Designed for small diameter pulleys, backside idlers, and for use with (or without) automatic tensioners.
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control.
- Gates recommends replacing serpentine belts at 90,000 to prevent vehicle breakdowns, or as advised by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459, SAE J2432, and SAE J1596 specifications.
- Effective Length (in): 56.99
- Outside Circumference (in): 57.553
- Number of Ribs: 8
- Top Width (in): 1.087
- Section: K
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.