Gates, the leader in automotive serpentine belt drive systems, collaborates with OE manufacturers globally to continually evolve the performance and durability of belt drives. Certain vehicle engine applications require specific belt constructions, such as aramid tensile cord, to provide long belt life and eliminate noise and vibration that are inherent on these drives. Utilizing this same technology for the Aftermarket, Gates offers an aramid cord belt for these specified vehicles. This construction matches the OEM to assure a quiet and smooth functioning belt, with the same performance and durability as the OEM part.
- Essential for specifically-identified demanding accessory belt drives
- Exact OEM aramid cord construction replacement
- Extends belt life and other accessory drive components on applications requiring replacement of an aramid cord belt
- Reduces noise, vibration and harshness
- Effective Length (in): 138.03
- Outside Circumference (in): 138.63
- Number of Ribs: 6
- Top Width (in): .807
- Section: K
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.