- One of the most common causes of hydraulic leaks is a cracked coupling nut or seat due to over-torquing by a strong-armed worker. Gates® has engineered a solution – Full-Torque Nut™ technology now available on Gates® MegaCrimp® and GlobalSpiral® couplings.
- MegaCrimp couplings set a new standard for hydraulic couplings. The unique "C" insert ensures "weep-free" concentric crimping to keep equipment and the environment clean.
- Surpassed one million impulse cycles during design testing.
- H1 Stem Hex (in): 1 1/16
- H2 Nut Hex (in): 1 1/4
- C Cutoff (in): 1.67
- C Cutoff (mm): 42.5
- L Length (in): 3.68
- L Length (mm): 93.5
- Hose Inside Diameter (in): 0.75
- Hose Inside Diameter (mm): 19.1
- Thread Size: 1 1/16-14
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.