MegaCrimp® couplings give you a leak-proof seal that’s so innovative, it’s patented. It’s what’s inside the MegaCrimp coupling that makes it perform so well, the "C" insert. This "C" insert allows usage with different constructions and wall thickness. In addition, the "C" insert ensures an even distribution of crimping forces to form a concentric seal. That simplifies your inventory requirements since one size can accommodate many different hose ODs, on both one and two-wire hoses. An additional bonus: MegaCrimp couplings are a fully qualified EN-performance coupling.
- One of the most common causes of hydraulic leaks is a cracked coupling nut or seat due to over-torquing by a strong-armed worker. Gates® has engineered a solution – Full-Torque Nut™ technology now available on Gates® MegaCrimp® and GlobalSpiral® couplings.
- MegaCrimp couplings set a new standard for hydraulic couplings. The unique "C" insert ensures "weep-free" concentric crimping to keep equipment and the environment clean.
- Surpassed one million impulse cycles during design testing.
- H1 Stem Hex (in): 13/16
- H2 Nut Hex (in): 1
- C Cutoff (in): 1.94
- C Cutoff (mm): 49.3
- L Length (in): 3.42
- L Length (mm): 86.9
- Hose Inside Diameter (in): 0.5
- Hose Inside Diameter (mm): 12.7
- Thread Size: 1/2-14
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.