- Effective Length: 16.13"
- Bushing Journal Length: 2.22"
- Camshaft Spline Count: 10
- Brake Diameter: 12.25"
- Left or Right: LH
- Camshaft Spline Diameter: 1.50"
- OE Mfg.: Dana-Spicer
- Head Type: 05
- Brake Hardware Kit: E10757 (With 1.00 in. O.D. Anchor Pin, E10756 (With 1.25 in. O.D. Anchor Pin)
- Camshaft Repair Kit: E2469 (Nylon Bushing)
- E5307 Bronze Spider Bushing
- Paired Camshaft: E9264
- Axle: Trailer
- Brake Type: Dana-Spicer
- Notes: 0794L/R Head Fast-Rise. Euclid fabricated open roller end brake shoe numbers are: E-2393A, E-2394A, and E-5303A
- Mfg. Part: Dana-Spicer M12WKL10-163
- Application Information 1: WARNING: These camshafts are for use with fabricated brakes shoes only! DO NOT use these new camshafts with cast brake shoe or fabricated closed roller-end brake shoes.
- Application Information 2: WARNING: E-586, 1-1/2 in. Diameters, Brake Shoe Rollers must be used with this new head design. E-586 rollers are now available in Brake Repair Kits E-9281, E-9282 and E-9283.
- Application Information 3: WARNING: These camshafts should not be used in conjunction with old Fast-Rise camshafts on the same axle. The rate of brake application is different between the two head designs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.