The Industry's FIRST 90° gladhand! Tectran's premium corrosion resistant gladhands are now available in a 90° angle mount to support horizontal connections. The perfect Solution for applications where gladhands are mounted very low in the trailer. The 90° body design will assist in raising the air lines, keeping them from getting caught on the quarter fender, stairs, deck, or other tractor mounted accessories. (Patent: D784,641)
- Anodized Aluminum cast body
- 101119 series polyurethane wide lipped seals for added durability
- Stainless Steel fine mesh filter
- Stainless Steel clamp and hardware
- Sturdy, barrel type body design & gusset provides additional support against side pull force. Heavy duty body will support the weight of horizontal connections.
- Plated striker plate
- Description: 90° Anodized Gladhand - Service
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.