AN INDUSTRY FIRST - TECTRAN'S ONE-PLUG SOLUTION! A dual pole plug that is universally configured to function with both vertical and horizontal socket designs. One plug handles all your dual pole application needs!
Simplified connections eliminate the need to stock multiple dual pole plug and cable assemblies. Simplify fleet equipment with this universal plug option!
- Rugged jacket resistant to abrasion, gasoline, diesel, and road chemicals
- Durable Die-cast Buffalo plugs
- Unique Tectran WeatherSeal™ weatherproof barrier, protecting critical wire connections from corrosion
- High performance & flexibility in temperatures as low as -85°F (-65°C)
- 4 gauge fine strand copper conductors
- Screw type terminals for exceptional connectivity
- Superior coil memory and durability
- 110 amp continuous capacity at 12 VDC
- 200 amp intermittent capacity at 12 VDC
- SAE J3082 compliant
- Length: 15 ft
- Lead Length (Tractor x Trailer): 48" x 12"
- Connectors: (2) DOUBLEDUAL™ Plugs
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.