For use where a second tractor/trailer connection using auxiliary style connectors is required. These assemblies feature the same cable construction as the ABS ready "ATG" series but are fitted with plugs that have inverted (male) ground pins to prevent incorrect connections.
- Extreme flexibility and coil memory, even in brutally cold conditions as low as -85°F (-65°C)
- High strand count copper conductors with machine crimped brass terminals for dependable electrical connections
- Abrasion resistant outer jacket is highly resistant to UV rays and commonly encountered chemicals such as diesel fuel and hydraulic oil
- Die-cast SAE J560 Buffalo Plugs with heavy duty double gusseted handles come standard
- Length: 12 ft
- Lead Length (Tractor x Trailer): 12" x 12"
- Connectors: Die-cast plugs with spring guards
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.