- The 9014 is a high intensity directional LED warning light specifically designed for vehicle headlight and tail light applications. In addition, the 9014 can also be surface mounted to the vehicle exterior using the included mounting bezel. It features six LEDs that provide exceptional warning with a sealed in-line driver module eliminates the need for a remote power supply. All 16 flash patterns are synchronizable with other Hide-A-LEDs and the 3510. Additional benefits of LED technology include low current draw and a long maintenance-free service life.
- Data Sheet - 9014 Hide-A-LED
- Directional Type: 6 LEDs 1 Head
- Length: 1.5"
- Color: White
- Amps: 0.9
- Flash Pattern: 16 Patterns, including Single, Double, Triple, Quad, Deci, and Cyle All
- Mount: 1" Hole or Surface
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Bezel Included
Since the company has been founded in 1972, ECCO has become a leader in safety product design, engineering, testing, manufacturing, and quality control. They hold themselves to 3 standards: security, performance, and trust. ECCO parts are easy to understand, straightforward to operation, and convenient to maintain.
ECCO has currently served 84 countries, and has become the world's largest manufacturer of back-up alarms and amber warning lights. They are an industry leader in product innovation including many industry "firsts". This including having the most complete line of warning products for commercial vehicles.
ECCO is ISO 9001 certified and has AMECA certified test labs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.