- Designed through use of multiple prismatic lenses formed in a transparent, synthetic resin
- Tough, durable and rigid non-corroding conspicuity marking tape options are resistant to weather, dirt, aging and cracking
- Impact resistant, withstanding a blow from a forklift or loading dock while maintaining retro-reflective properties
- Strong tape construction and adhesive with easily removable liner prevents lifting to look like new long after application
- Up to 1,000 candle power for maximum long side detection distance performance, exceeding legal requirements by up to 400%
- Vivid, bright color assures maximum reflectivity and superior daytime and color
- Non-Metalized design does not corrode, providing reflective properties with a offering longer life
- Reflects light at all application angles on the roadway
- Exceeds FHWA specifications
- Reflector Color: Red/White
- Compliance Family: ASTM D4956-90 Type, FHWA, FMCSA, FMVSS 108 (49 CFR 571.108), NHTSA
- Common Size: 2" X 150'
- Maximum Reflective Intensity: 1000
- Product Type: Reflective Tape
- Application Temperature High: 100
- Application Temperature Low: 50
Truck-Lite is a company of innovative firsts. The company was first established in 1955 with the development of sealed lighting, solving the problem of short life of trailer lights. Over the past 60+ years, Truck-Lite has had over 15 "firsts". This includes, first independent grounded wiring system, world's first led stop/turl/tail lamp, LED lighting to the military market, and the world's first DOT-compliant 7" round LED Headlight. Even with all these firsts, the company is still innovating for the next truck lighting experience.
Truck-Lite is ISO 14001 certified, IATF 16949 certified, & UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.