Hydraulic Motors from Buyers Products are designed to be economical, efficient, compact and powerful. They are a great solution for powering medium-duty applications like compressors, augers, winches, cranes, and spreaders.
The motors have an industry-proven spool valve design combined with state-of-the-art gerotors. They excel at jobs that need a high degree of start-up torque or just the right mixture of torque and flow rate.
- Compares To: 101-1001-009
- Flow (Continuous): 12 GPM
- Input Mount Type: 4 Bolt
- Material: Cast Iron
- Maximum Case Pressure (Without Case Drain): 1500 PSI
- Maximum Speed (Continuous): 969 RPM
- Pilot Diameter: 1.75"
- Shaft Keyway: 0.25"
- Shaft Type: Straight: Displacement: 2.8 in.²
- Flow (Intermittent): 14 GPM
- Torque Rating (Continuous): 650 Inch Pound
- Torque Rating (Intermittent): 720 Inch Pound
- Port Size: 1/2 NPT
- Shaft Size: 1.00"
- Maximum Speed At Continuous Flow: 969 RPM
- Maximum Speed At Intermittent Flow: 1130 RPM
- Minimum Starting Torque (Continuous Pressure): 520 Inch Pound
- Minimum Starting Torque (Intermittent Pressure): 720 Inch Pound
- Pressure ? Bar (Continuous): 1800 PSI
- Pressure ? Bar (Intermittent): 2400 PSI
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.